Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: What's in store..?

Time to bid adieu to 2009. Lets welcome 2010 with all the grand hopes ..
well, if we look from numerological perspective, the year 2010 (with 2big rings symmetrically placed) certainly scores over any other year in this ensuing decade. Also, looking from semantic point of view, it's much easier to spell it out without much of tongue-twisting...nonetheless, there are hell lot of other tongue twisters around.. ;)
Looks like a perfect year !! Now, focus on the content part instead of drooling over the freakish semantic analysis..
As the year 2009 was mostly engulfed in recessionary hangover, year 2010 is seen to have enormous growth potential. Hold on folks.. 'am not into any kind of social service here, if say growth then it is certainly linked with my monetary motivation. Nonetheless, much remains to be seen.. ;)

Amidst all this gung-ho, I started my new year in a perfect bihari ishtyle.Got up pretty early, wished all my relatives and friends (whom I can connect to, amidst the crazy voice traffic..), had an early bath (just to make sure, I do so for the days to come..), did some pooja - path (again for the obvious reasons..), didn't spent a penny (just to make sure, I do so for the rest of year.. ;) ), had amazing gravy - chicken in lunch(cooked in perfect bihari style - ughh !! ..aint I turning out to be a gourmand..? whatever..I just get on a high even with the smell of it .. ),dinner- we had delicious sattu stuffed paranthas..( perfectly cooked..genuinely home made taste..)..what else..? I can't think of any better. I wish, I could get all this for the rest of the year, but thats again a wish !! But, let it be a wish and let me be happy in the mere anticipation itself... :)

Now, the most crucial question..? What's my new year resolution..?
Since, I have to assume sth just for the sake it, so I declare my new year resolution to be "1440 x 900". "1024 x 768" has become a thing of the past, now I want to have more wider resolution.

hey..one last thing but certainly not the least..I blogged today, just to make sure I do it for the rest of the year.. rofl

No comments: